The following questions are intended to focus our consultations held in the Alma VanDusen Room of the Vancouver Public Library on Saturday, September 21, 2013 from 12:30 – 2:30 in Vancouver, BC. We encourage consultation participants and blog readers alike to contribute comments below.
1. What do you use or value most about your library or archive?
2. How important to you are the services of libraries and archives?
1. How do you access library material?
- Personal consultation
- Library website
2. What media do you regularly borrow from the library?
- Print books
- Hard copy journal articles
- Online journal articles
- CDs and DVDs
- Digital music and video
3. Is it important to be able to borrow e-books and e-readers?
SPACE AND PARTICIPATION
1. How do you use the library space?
- Searching for material
- Completing assignments
- Group meetings
2. What library events do you and your family participate in? (Please specify)